Monday 7 April 2014

Matte Me Lip Cream from Sleek

Once again I was drawn in by the make-up stands when out shopping for something completely seperate! This time it was the Sleek stand that drew me in. I had received one of their tinted lip balms in one of my monthly subscription boxes and had fallen in love with it straight away so had wanted to try out some other pieces from their range. I noticed that they had some matte lip creams in some gorgeous colours and I had to have them!!





I picked up Sleek's Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in shades Party Pink 434 - a quite bright, deep coral, almost red - and Fandango Purple 431 - a bright berry purple with a hint of pink. I'm really loving berry shades on my lips at the moment and so Fandango Purple is my favourite of the two, but that's not to say that I don't really love Party Pink as well.

These apply so easily, just like a gloss, but do quickly dry to a perfect matte finish. They don't feel drying on your lips at all like some matte lip products you can buy, but they do leave a very slight tacky feel. It's so slight though that it's barely noticeable. Especially after a couple of hours, because these are incredibly long lasting, I had trouble even washing the swatches of my hand! They act a bit like a lip stain as well and so that helps their durability.

In case you were yet to pick up on it, I love these matte lip creams from Sleek, I'll definitely be purchasing some more very soon. They are definitely one of my favourite matte lip products.

Sleek Matte Lip Creams are available from Boots and Superdrug for £4.99 or from Sleek for the same price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment