Tuesday 22 April 2014

Seventeen - Supreme Shine Lipstick

I think in my last post on Seventeen lipsticks (here) I was pretty unimpressed by the brand from Boots. I am now eating my words though, as my new favourite nude lipstick is from this very brand! It is one of their Supreme Shine Lipsticks in shade Bella and I love it.





Shade Bella is a brown nude and has a gorgeous shimmery sheen to it. The pigmentation is great (much better than from the Mirror Shine Lipsticks from this brand) and really shows up brilliantly on the lips. It is quite durable for a low cost brand as well, it lasted at least 2-3 hours on my lips before having to do any touch ups. It applies so smoothly to the lips and doesn't cling to dry patches, so is really good for all lips. Lastly, it feels quite moisturising on the lips as well. Just a perfect lipstick!

Supreme Shine Lipstick comes in a mirrored tube and is quite chunky but in a good way. There is a choice of 13 shades, ranging from deep reds to light nudes but I would definitely recommend Bella, I'm also tempted to get All About the Sass - a dark, wine red shade. Lush!

Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipsticks are available here on in Boots Stores for £4.99 each

No comments:

Post a Comment