Tuesday 1 April 2014

My current favourite lips - Rimmel you winner!




I can't get enough of these lipsticks (and crayon) at the moment, they are just such beautiful colours and have really nice textures to them, and that's a big selling point to me. I have silly amounts of lipstick but right now I can't help myself, keep coming right back to these!

Rimmel 125 - To Nude or Not To Nude? - This is a gorgeous shimmery nude! It has a hint of pink to it so it is a slightly fresher looking nude to me than the really beige hues and that extra little shimmer just makes me love it more :) It is incredibly smooth to apply and does not dry your lips out in the slightest, even without applying balm first. I like to wear this one to work as it is more subtle but still very feminine and cute, it also lasts at least 3-4 hours, and that's through the endless amounts of tea I have to drink to survive the morning!

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - 240 Striking Spectaculaire - I am falling further and further in love with all things matte for your lips. Ok ok, a lot of them can be incredibly drying on your lips and then show up any imperfections ridiculously well, but some of them really aren't and that gorgeous matte look on your lips is definitely worth searching for a good one for! This line by Revlon in particularly is extremely good as the balms are very hyrdrating. This is a lush classic red shade, very bold and bright and the pigment is brilliant, you can see just how vibrant this is from the swatch. Love!

Rimmel 360 - As You Want Victoria - Another gorgeous red, this one is more of a dark pink/raspberry shade and looks really bold on your lips. I love this colour so much, and it is so smooth and moisturising on the lip, so easy to apply. The only downfall I believe this lipstick has is that it is quite prone to bleeding and so you do need to wear a lipliner with it, but I think it is worth it for the colour. It is not quite as durable as the others, but I think this is mainly due to the colour as I find a lot of these glossy reds wear quite quickly.

What are your favourite shades at the moment? Are you also a fan of matte lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment