Saturday 29 March 2014

Awesome Clinique offer at Boots!

I love Clinique products and after seeing so many raving reviews from bloggers about the new Anti-Blemish Solutions range, I new I really had to get them! So I wandered down to Boots in my lunch break on Thursday to see if I could pick up a couple of products from the new range. Much to my surprise and sheer delight, I discovered that if you bought 2 Clinique products (one of which has to be a skincare product) you got a free tin of Clinique products!! These included Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +, Even Better Foundation (in a choice of four shades), All About Eyes, Superbalm Moisturizing Lipgloss and High Impact Mascara.

These are not full sized products, with the largest being a 30ml bottle. But they are perfect for travel or in my case, taking in my gym bag. And it is always nice to get little freebies to try!! The tin that it comes in is also very cute and summery.

The products from the new range that I purchased were Clinical Clearing Gel and Cleansing Foam.


The foaming face wash is a face wash that you use twice daily (morning and night) and it helps to lift oils and balance your skin. The clinical clearing gel is a gel that you apply evenly over the face twice a day (only a small amount is required). I have been told that it takes a few uses to notice any difference but then the differences are very noticeable!!

I haven't had time to really use these products enough to write a review on them, I mainly just wanted to share with you the amazing deal that they have on at Boots at the moment, but I shall write a full review after having used them for a while. I don't think this deal is going on for very much longer so make sure you get down to Boots soon!!

Clinical Clearing Gel can be purchased for £20 for 30ml
Cleansing Foam can be purchased for £15.50 for 125ml

No comments:

Post a Comment