Tuesday 11 March 2014

Beauty - Perfume obsession

Any one that knows me well knows that I have a slight perfume obsession. I currently own 20 perfumes...Ridiculous!! Of all of them though, my long term favourite is - Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier

I have been a massive fan of this perfume for years, ever since I first set eyes on that beautifully designed bottle, who  couldn't fall in love with that lacey bodice? Luckily though, there is more to this than the appealing style - the scent is gorgeous as well! It is quite a strong (not overpowering), durable smell and a small amount really does last all day.

I'd describe the fragrance as very feminine but not girly, if that makes sense. It's a more sophisticated smell. It has the sweet scent of vanilla (which I'm glad is not too strong as I find vanilla quite sickly if it's too overdone) complimented by rose, vanilla bourbon and sandalwood. This on paper may sound like it would be really overpowering but it's just not. I highly recommend you at least go and see for yourself, many shops often have this perfume in a test bottle for you to try.

What do you think of this perfume? Is it already a go to favourite of yours or are you personally not a fan?

Classique EDP by Jean Paul Gaultier - £56.50 for 50ml (the Perfume Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment