Tuesday 25 March 2014

Beauty - Maybelline Colour Show Street Artist

Whilst shopping at the weekend I decided to treat myself to 3 new nail varnishes, well it was on offer at 3 for 2 in Boots so how could I deprive myself?! I went for 3 top costs from the new Maybelline Color Show Street Artist range; 02 White Splatter, 03 Urban Vibe and 04 Alley Attitude.


These really caught my eye as soon as I saw them and I just had to get them! Since purchasing them though, I have read a couple of really good reviews so I was really looking forward to trying them out. Especially seeing as I seem to have developed a love for all things nail art related. The first I tried out was 04 Alley Attitude.



I used Sally Hansen Smooth And Perfect in shade 07 Sea as my colour underneath the top coat. This is a very pale, pearlesent turquoise (which sadly doesn't show up quite the same in the picture due to reflecting the light, it really is pearlesent). The top coat then looked really good over the top and was shown off really well by the colour. It was really easy to apply, I know with some textured top coats the glitter can be a bit clumpy and difficult to spread over the nail but this wasn't the case with this particular one. I love the fact that all the glitter is of different shapes and sizes which gives it a really modern edgy look. It also hasn't chipped in the slightest so is hard wearing!

I'm really pleased with this effect, I can't wait to try the others that I picked up and buy more from this range :)

No comments:

Post a Comment